Oct 31, 2007

Google O Google..

Well i saw manoj s blog yesterday, and read abt the history of google..
it was pretty amazing, the story of a company not even a decade old! I definitely feel with my zero knowledge of stock markets, that the best thing to do would be to invest in the Google stock, but unfortunately u cannot invest in it(legally) if u r in India :( [If sum1 knows more abt this, please temme :D ]
hmm , well i wonder what i would do without google! It gives me everything i want!! The number of lines of code i v Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V'd using google , wow saves so much time!!

It amazes u with results that u are just looking for !
Rumors that google's gonna release an OS in a couple of years.. I m sure that wud spell the END for MS!! I mean.. Jus imagine, they have got the best brains in the world for algorithms and blah blah.. and if they are to release an OS, with the open source stuff google is into, i wonder why any1 wud pay for MS OS then!!
Everything that they release is like "OmfG"... U just wonder how they do it.. and the best part is the element of surprise in their products...
Damn, if i could relive my college life, 1 thing I would do for sure is take the DSA,OS courses seriously and try to get myself into a position to be able to make it to google..

Its definitely the best place to work, and surely THE company thats gonna make it huge in the next decade..

No comments: