Oct 24, 2007

RotK - Return of the KoD

Ah! Its been a looooong time since i posted here .. and yes.. as the title says ..
its the return of the KoD :P!!
hmm so what was i upto all these dayz!! well from the looks of it , its been 10 months.. lol , thats a lotta time!!

Well to be honest, (hmm am i trying to say i aint honest at times :P ?? ) reading some hilarious blogs have rekindled my spirit to blog!! If u haven't checked this blog, i suggest u do it now , coz its one of the most amazing one's i have seen!

Hmm ok, so my last post was about rock and metal music with some idiotic formatting :P ...
well I v been on a downloading spree from the day i started interning @ CISCO (July 17th) ..
lots of such crazy guitar music which i can't do without..!!

Hmm.. so lemme tell you how i spend a day @ cisco :D
well i come here by 11 am, after working my way through the not-so-insane bangalore traffic (hmm that reminds me...ahh well lemme postpone this to another post...hehe)..
then get to my cube, and .. well first thing i do is put my headphones on!! I m so used to putting them on, that it really doesn't matter if i'm lisnin to something or not...Then time 2 relax, am basically rewarding myself for getting to cisco alive :P
Open Gtalk , Outlook , Sametime , Orkut , Blogs , etc and do total TP(time pass) till 11 45 or 12..
Hmm yes then time to .... naaah not work... time to have tea!!!
And there , in the pantry, read my favorite newspaper ToI (ye yea ob .. thats y :P)
ah , ok so I come back around 12 20, and hmm okie I decide lemme start working on whatever I have been asked to do..
Ding-Dong!! time s 1 pm LOL thats time for lunch, after all the hectic work :P
Come back by 1 40 after hogging and gulping a tin of pepsi!!
You should never work immediately after lunch, well thats what I v heard and I strictly adhere to it :D
Chat and head bang for some time , exchange reviews of some of the recent songs I v heard with Sc'jole...! We got such a similar taste in music, that just keeps us going on and on...
Ah its almost 3...Conscience pricks me :P saying "Assjolest fellow , work for sometime atleast, Thu U" !!! hehe...
So i work for a while and yea , i must admit it, i really have learned a lot over here!! Well since i have my headphones on the entire time with some metal stuff playing pretty much max volume, i dont get distracted at all :D

hmm.. the track changes ... ahh!! what is that i hear?!! 'The sound of a ball pitching .... and a bat hitting it'..!!
yoyo time for gully(rather carpet..hehe..)cricket!! CISCO is such a cool place to work.
I dont find people stressed out at all!!
The team I m working with is full of such cool people and i join them for carpet cricket!! :D
....
Ah that was fun ... omg the times 5 30!! time to work (atleast try to.. :P) again...
Around 6 30 i leave , totally fresh from the days hard hard work :D

... Well some of you might think .. ' Ah this is pure exaggeration!! It cant be like this ..'
Hmm well this is pretty much the case 4 outa 5 days a week!!

Believe it .... (if this doesnt ring any bells , Ripley's Believe It or Not shud help u :P)

No comments: